Posts by Flyingpiglet
8 posts total, newest first.
Grimoire 3.8++, A modified Grimoire 3.8+ (EoL Patch)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Ki11erSoul;15214047]So... does anyone have a new "Spoon" to feed?
They seem to have updated their client very recently(Today I think)
I looked around on the forum but didn't find anything, probably because it's Bludrutbrawl Combat Trophy bot (DragonBlade of Nulgath)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - This is a working PVP Combat Trophy bot for Grimoire 3.6 that I made a few days ago because I couldn't find a working one online.
Feel free to improve this bot and share it; the more efficient the bot, the faster everyonMPGH Loader - Beta Launcherin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Am I missing some kind of dependencies? I can't install the loader.
Any help would be appreciated.
422248Cetera OMGClient/AQLite (Windows/Mac)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - This current version is very laggy/crashes often.
Is there any way to improve performance?
RBot runs as smooth as the AE launcher version for me, but Cetera has more user friendly features.FIX Grimoire 3.8+ PRO Crashing/Not openingin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=RazorEdge_09;15154577]Tried full fix:
"SecurityError: Error #2146: Security sandbox violation: file:///C|/Users/UserOne/Desktop/Grimoire%203.8/Grimoire.exe cannot call URLStream.load because the HTML/container p
Showing the 5 most recent posts.