Posts by _H4CK3RM4N_
9 posts total, newest first.
What do I do after I learn the basics of C++?in C++/C Programming - Is there anything specific I can do related to hacking/making cheats? Any resources? Speaking of resources, are there any books you would recommend me about C++? Thanks!What do I do after I learn the basics of C++?in C++/C Programming - I just finished learning what are pretty much the basics of C++ and I'm not sure what to do next. Can anyone give me some simple projects or maybe even a quiz to see where I am and get a better understanding of what I neI finally learned the basic of C++, now what?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - So after a couple months I finally learned the basics of C++ and I'm ready to move onto the next step. My question is, what is the next step and what should I do to get better at C++ if I might forget some basic things? How would I make CSGO hacks? (Or hacks for basically any game)in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=defaulto;14424512]C++ as the first language. ++Respect.
What you will need to make cheats:
- basic understanding of google.com
- average coding skills.
- basic knowledge about tools you will need to use to find sHow would I make CSGO hacks? (Or hacks for basically any game)in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=LopplioGaming;14417855]If you know C++, you'll know how to cheat. Check out 'guidedhacking' (The channel + the forum), they have good tutorials on getting started but you must know C++ prior. If you want to learn
Showing the 5 most recent posts.