Posts by T4Ng
8 posts total, newest first.
[Humor]Fail Hackerin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - That means the Sigs was not updated dumbass lolHabbo Hotel [100% RARE] Rare everythingin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - And I havent gotten on this website in a while and now i check my private messages and i see someone offering $150
And I got someone offering $500 on youtube lmao..
Now compare You're offers to there offers.
MPGH.NET Habbo Hotel [100% RARE] Rare everythingin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - $10?
No thank you!
You guys are out of you're mind.
Here's more prove if you dont believe me.
Youtube video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqA6XBxbdsUHabbo Hotel [100% RARE] Rare everythingin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - LMFAO!
$2? $5? ROFL!
Let me start off by saying that you guys are insane!
Ive spent more then $250 on this fucking game, its 6 years old, I have one of the Rarest names in the game, I have friends such as [A] [M], RiSteam Account [Battle Field BC2; MW2; CSS]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Selling this steam account.
Has Battle Field Bad Company 2, Modern Warfare 2, Counter Strike Source.
Comes with both Serial KEYS for Battle field bad company 2
Please Bid good as it has pretty good new games.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.