Posts by HellObserver
37 posts total, newest first.
online casino - seriously?in General - [QUOTE=EatSleepPerfumeRepeat;14412795]If its a reputable casino that i known and or has a legit license its a yes from me[/QUOTE]
what can you remember? you played?
- - - Updated - - -
so do it!
in any case, then yoonline casino - seriously?in General - Hey guys
Interest Ask. I think everyone has seen a lot of (even too many) ads with online casino games. I’m sure I’m fed up with this advertisement and everyone thinks it is a hoax, most likely it’s true, but today I’veNubia has a built-in cooling fan and can record 8K videoin General - Guys! Have you seen? Gaming phone with built-in cooling fan!
https://www.engadget.com/2019/04/28/nubia-red-magic-3-gaming-phone-cooling-fan-8k-video/
when you have a difficult game you can cool off immediately.
but honesTIME called the streamer Ninja one of the most influential people on the planetin General - LOL
YELLING
- - - Updated - - -
You know nothing, Jon Snow.TIME called the streamer Ninja one of the most influential people on the planetin General - stop shit girls
Showing the 5 most recent posts.