Posts by TKoroshi
8 posts total, newest first.
Take away pm limitin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Did not know that, and now knowing is half the battle. That captcha thing could blow one however, but I guess it's there for a reason.MPGH Nyte & Flat Themes (Extension)in General - Nyte is not bad, the text needs to be whiter and not so dark. Ended up going with Flat. Appreciate the thought, hope it is extended upon.furries?in Galleries - You have a very certain appeal to your drawing. Do you do anime as well? Or just in general furry? Are you interested in becoming in doing this full time? And maybe for pay etc? Let me know as I would be interested in heMy Introductionin Member Introduction & Return - Nice to meet you! And I hope I get to see you around to send some appreciation your way!introduction mysel: hi!in Member Introduction & Return - You have a great skill set there! I hope you do use it to hack some great games! If I see your name on any of these forums i'll be sure to send my appreciation!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.