Posts by SgtStarr
820 posts total, newest first.
♠ßitchesDie♣in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Vamperag(e);2819746]I actually like this one.............[/quote]
I actuly dont belive you. I actually dont give a fuck. I actually am in gordon. c'ya in hell♠ßitchesDie♣in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Paradox;2819736]All of mpgh doesnt want you to go,Caver,Conceded.[/quote]
Ok. Let me fix that. All of mpgh of this section♠ßitchesDie♣in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Inspire™;2819687]bi newb. Have fun in hell a.k.a gordon. Im glad all this drama will be over and im glad this mod is so pwange so u go out with a bang[/quote]
Yea its so good. SO fucking good isint it? Well fuc♠ßitchesDie♣in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=rexlake;2819675]Gordon fails.
OT: Cool. Bye.[/quote]
And so do I♠ßitchesDie♣in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [COLOR="Black"][B]Last release.
Going to g.ordon
Quinn requested that I do.
So.....Long story short.[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"]FUCK YOU ALL
[http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/1539/combatarms20.jpg
http://img580.imageshack
Showing the 5 most recent posts.