Posts by super_genius
7 posts total, newest first.
ESP, Radar +Source Code!in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=D3.-Starh<3;14555094]You probably used a detected injector. Ex: Extreme injector.[/QUOTE]
What injector do you suggest then?MW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=xlatexi;14133531]I fixed that driver error and now I am experiencing game not responding -error like you, instead of computer reboot... Seems I get nothing logged when the game crashes. I try to figure this out.
MW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=xlatexi;14131236]Alright so I managed to find out the thing that might be crashing my computer isn't Lobby Tools, but cmusbdac.sys which is driver for my stereo amplifier or some audio device. "Computer rebooted fMW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=xlatexi;14126842]I am talking about this, it's been updated like 2 weeks ago so something is going on. Seems to be like newer version from the lobby tools.
https://github.com/Scoudcorp/Ultimate
I also got MW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=xlatexi;14125624]The one from starting post works well, but I am experiencing crash after few matches of playing. Great for pushing up score and time limits, also banning stupid things like rpg and tube.
Also
Showing the 5 most recent posts.