Posts by jonboey
17 posts total, newest first.
Banned from blackOps??in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Fixable. During the time I hosted the XP exploit. I turned it on for 5 minutes, checked my server log and it showed the amount of XP given as the exploited XP. So I changed it to SnD and the log cleaned. No of my friendsExtra { in GSC code. Do not understand and where it is.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Hi guys, I've recently made my own mod and I'm trying to figure out wheres this extra { as the GSC Compiler says so. Thanks!
#include common_scripts\utility;
#include maps\mp\_utility;
#include maps\mp\gametypes\_hone shoot one cashin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [quote=DEVID94;3021920]I can give the link to dowload the mod, which appears every time you shoot a box?[/quote]
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMod Ideain Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I saying its a normal care pack. A person has to get four kills, then he sends in the care pack. As its coming, it moves slowly so the other players can track it. Then as the care pack comes, the others can try to destroMod Ideain Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Hey guys, I'm totally bad at modding but I have a great idea for a mod.
Every player starts with the throwingknife_mp. This gives them infinite amounts of throwing knives.
Players are allowed to jump 2/3x higher.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.