Posts by legitprofessional
40 posts total, newest first.
Sh_z_sektor's D3D Hack Updated[Telekill,Userfinder,FollowPlayer,etc...]in WarRock - International Hacks - Nothing with either. I'm turnng my firewall back on =/Sh_z_sektor's D3D Hack Updated[Telekill,Userfinder,FollowPlayer,etc...]in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=Flash;3323955]
What about PerX or Faith? boh1[/quote]
I'm goign to try PerX right now, good idea.Sh_z_sektor's D3D Hack Updated[Telekill,Userfinder,FollowPlayer,etc...]in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=Coeus;3323647]Try using Naeron's injector, his only works on 32 bit systems I think.[/quote]
I tried using Naeron's injector, I got no results.Sh_z_sektor Public *HOT FIXED*[Chams!]in WarRock - International Hacks - 7 64 Bit Doesn't Work.
Attempt 1: Stops Responding
Attempt 2: Shut Down Instantly
Attempt 3: Stops RespondingSh_z_sektor's D3D Hack Updated[Telekill,Userfinder,FollowPlayer,etc...]in WarRock - International Hacks - Windows 7, 64 Bit Status: Doesn't Work?
Here's what I'm doing:
Step 1) Run Injector As Admin
Status: Waiting for warrock.exe
Step 2) Run War Rock As Admin
Status: Injector Disappears as HackShield Boots
Step 3)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.