Posts by starmi
6 posts total, newest first.
[X31.2.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Hey 059, would it be possible for u to make it so we can see our own damage while low cpu mode is enabled? ty so much[X31.2.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Supra4;14116210]There is an option under the "AUTO" Section that shows auto drink for pots/life make sure to turn them all off
- - - Updated - - -
thats a little odd
make sure youre damage text is on a[X31.2.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I usually use low cpu mode for big dungeons/raids so I can have 60 fps instead of 5, but one thing I hate about it is that I can't see my own damage when I have it turned on. Is there a way to change this? Thank you.[X31.1.2] 059 client - start of Oryxmasin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - title. huihiuh[X31.1.2] 059 client - start of Oryxmasin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Will it auto update my client or do i need to redownload a new client from this forum when it's released?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.