Posts by TheMasterHacker
5 posts total, newest first.
How To Keep An Addy Static [Solved]in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=zhaoyun333;5523811]You can find the pointer to the player class that contains the health address. Pointers are usually static (unless you have pointers to pointers in which this becomes a nuisance), and they pointHow To Keep An Addy Static [Solved]in C++/C Programming - I've been wanting to code hacks as a sort of hobby to improve my usage of C++. I decided to begin with AssaultCube due to it having not anti-cheat protection such as PunkBuster. I used Ollydbg to disassemble the ac_clienOP7 Slayer D3D Public [Undetected]in Operation 7 Hacks - Did anyone approve this?
I'm afraid its a virus.MPGH 5th Anniversary Giveaway - 12-26-2010in News & Announcements - MY_NUMBER : 918,273Simple CA Chamsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - When i inject the hack it and join a game in ca its keeps saying connection to server has ended.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.