Posts by angranity
16 posts total, newest first.
Getting unbanned on AlterIwnetin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - This doesn't work. I tried it a couple times and I am still getting 'Steam authorization failed' which means a 6-hour ban.
Guess I have to wait that 6 hours then. Will be boring, would've wanted to play with my brotheMultiplayer Crack?in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - I'm going to buy this for my PS3 this summer, but I have to collect money for it, because it costs like 45 to about 65 euros.
So, is there a Multiplayer Crack for Bad Company 2? Because, if there is, I'll download it Little Server Tool (V1.2.208 compitable)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I would use this, but I don't understand how to use those console commands. Please help, I'm a retard. :SModern Warfare 2: Cracked Multiplayer?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I have been banned for over a week from Modern Warfare 2 now, but suddenly I got the mood to play that game again, and I do not want to buy a new game, at least not before summer vacation.
However, that's why I'm goinLol wtf, cheat detected ?!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Listen, mate. I have been banned from MW2 for over a week now, and neither I used any hacks.
Tho' there are peeps that made a hack so that people can create dedicated servers, because this new COD doesn't originally h
Showing the 5 most recent posts.