Posts by ndmbbl3
94 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Crossfire Public Hack - 05/07/10 (PATCHED)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - lulz at all the choobs posting on here. I'm anticipating yet regretting when it gets fixed for Vista/7 since there already is A LOT of hackers in gm :/ØwNêЙ is recruitingin CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - [quote=Sam;1928227]lol at reqs[/quote]
Staff Sgt & ^ and positive KD isn't that much to ask for :/ØwNêЙ is recruitingin CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - [quote=evan80;1910113]rank 97989
and no hacking alowwed
ha no ones going to join from MPGH[/quote]
We're rank 1198 brah.. idk where the F you got 97989 from.. :/ so... yeah..
and i'm sure there is a handful of pe[Help] i got a virus from this site i believe..in Anti-Malware - Well, I assumed it came from here since it had IRC in the name and I had just clicked on the link to the mpgh irc only a minute or two earlier.
And yeah I fixed it. Easiest way possible, throw it out the window XD
ACCOUNT GIVE AWAYin CrossFire Discussions - I thanked you..it'll stay there if I get it.. :/
XD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.