Posts by coconutt
9 posts total, newest first.
DirectX SemiVip Hack!in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=IHelper;1753051]press insert to open the menu[/quote]
I've tried it a phew times, using ccleaner, not using msn, ares, megaporn... etc. the injectors shows a succesful injection message, but there's no way of mDirectX SemiVip Hack!in WarRock - International Hacks - Looks great ^^ great job :pMy new NoMenu Hack!^^in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=elyes-71000;1751827]Don't work for me ( Im on Vista 32bits )[/quote]
me neither, are the screens from your hack?, cause I tried in those maps...MPGH Official Public [30-3-10]in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=carlos2010;1742901]i'm new :S
soo... i see DLL file.. now what?[/quote]
you should use an injector...
but next time, investigate a lil more by yourself before disturbing the rest...MPGH Official Public [30-3-10]in WarRock - International Hacks - it's a pitty, they updated the stupid game... so I think it wont work for anyone now...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.