Posts by desertflame
380 posts total, newest first.
Hgwc bypass, hack tool detectedin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=_reversed;10714376]That is pretty weird. That lib is essential for the game to work. Anyway for the hack tool detected when do you get that? is it when you join?[/QUOTE]
I don't get it anymore, but for the versioHgwc bypass, hack tool detectedin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=_reversed;10714095]Why would you want to unpack CShell anyway? you just let crossfire runs and it will be unpacked in memory once it is loaded with LoadLibrary.[/QUOTE]
I said I didn't see it as a loaded module(fHgwc bypassin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I'll update this or the latest version when I have time.Hgwc bypassin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=~Dopey;10706100]Does this mean you could edit the sound Ghost's make? Like make them really loud or completely change the sound?[/QUOTE]
If you can do that via rez files, sure, but you'll probably get a client erHgwc bypassin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - This should actually work for any other game that uses hgwc, if you copy the same hgwc(1.8.3.91) and replace the one in the other game directory.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.