Posts by bladesofpain
77 posts total, newest first.
[HEX EDIT]How to change rate of fire for SMGs, MGs, and ARsin Combat Arms Mod Tutorials - I am still lost I open the Melee file fore example. and there are several Fire_0. which one are we supposed to use is each one for a different melee weapon i.e. M9 pro, sickle and shovel???[Epicz release] Rapid fire M9 Professional !!ACUAL KNIFE!!in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=idownloader;2138129]It was Gorfag so..I'm guessing that's why he got banned.
Anyways, if there's a 200 post req, why is there a download link?[/quote]
Wow he got banned for that, thats not cool at all. Sucks [Epicz release] Rapid fire M9 Professional !!ACUAL KNIFE!!in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Can I help test your new one. Also does anyone know why Vamp was banned, I guess i missed the drama. /naws[Epicz release] Rapid fire M9 Professional !!ACUAL KNIFE!!in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Yea that works for like 4 days, then, just like Vamps, some idiot is going leech it to gorfags, and then our fun will be all over again./yaahman[Epicz release] Rapid fire M9 Professional !!ACUAL KNIFE!!in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Nay
/short
Showing the 5 most recent posts.