Posts by Hacktheripper
16 posts total, newest first.
alterIWnet Hax v1.0in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - is it normal that even though they are under the "normal hacks" tab, some of the hacks (like aim assist) only work for me when I am host?alterIWnet Hax v1.0in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - hello, firstable I just wanna say thx for making this great hack, not many people willing to spend time on things like this and make it public
now to my problem: I know there is a few ppl you get pissed about because [Question]hackin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - If I were you I wouldnt use any hacks posted publicly (-> here), pb is pretty fast getting up new signaturesaIW Hack Compilation [18/05/11]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - can you add notes saying what works or not? or will I have to do all the work myself xD?alterIWnet Hax v1.0in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - woo great, finally found something working
Showing the 5 most recent posts.