Posts by samstr
3 posts total, newest first.
I keep getting this "Chat Server Connected" help ?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Most likely I hvae the same problem please tell me if u find a solution
- - - Updated - - -
cliend 059 dont work getting error messages socker error protocol server error reciveing 94 messeges shit help plx[X31.2.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=KoolKidJoh;14114579]whenever i switch servers it takes me to tutorial, HELP i cant do any halls
edit: deca ring to whoever helps[/QUOTE]
I think its possible to fix by just loggin on to the browser and complet059 problem with connecting an getting to nexusin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - When I load in to my game on a character I get directly put in my vault and I can only go to petyard daily reward center but not nexus I have tried every thing I have re in stalled retarted everything nothing works pleas
Showing the 3 most recent posts.