Posts by mastergamer
28 posts total, newest first.
How many of you got banned?in CrossFire Europe Discussions - My two accounts got blocked by using hack.-HOT- Assassin'sCreed V4 (NoReload Without Errors+ OHK ZOMBIE)in CrossFire Europe Hacks - I tested it, and I can say BRAVO. After V3 which was so laggy this V4 is huge jump up THANKS.-HOT- Assassin'sCreed V4 (NoReload Without Errors+ OHK ZOMBIE)in CrossFire Europe Hacks - Thank i will test it now.needCF v 1.0 [EU]in CrossFire Europe Hacks - I think, it's not patched because it only shuts down the game after this (Biohazard) patch. I think thats because of weapon hack, so im suggesting author to just remove weapon hack and reupload it.PATCH ERRORin CrossFire Europe Help - Is it still appearing?? If it is, uninstall crossfire, and download it again trough cf downloader (it will download updated version).
Edit: I would do that, maybe someone have better way to solve probl.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.