Posts by liller28
22 posts total, newest first.
WaW nazi zombie pack for Black Ops.in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - [quote=z11;3233977]It was only included in hardened/prestige editions of Black ops, which the PC did not get. So until there is modtools, there will be no W@W maps. Just go back and play them on W@W?[/quote]
I have W@Spas with Dragon's Breath bulletsin Call of Duty Black Ops Server & GSC Modding - Ahh. I'm new to modding, actually, new to even installing black ops mods, so I would like to ask if you can tell me where to put the mods. :XWaW nazi zombie pack for Black Ops.in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - I've looked EVERYWHERE for them and I just can't find them...
I really want at least one WaW zombie map for Black Ops zombies. I don't care if you can or cannot play online. Will be truly grateful <3.
Also, I'm juExternalHack v1.0 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Another question, would it work in zombies? I play zombies now like 90% of the time..ExternalHack v1.0 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Hmm. How is vac even supposed to detect this if it's not neccesarily in-game. I had firefox open and black ops, and the boxes were on firefox...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.