Posts by cobraman83
22 posts total, newest first.
ELECTRONICS/GOODS FOR CASH | 50% RETAILin User Services - [QUOTE=BestP4ssble;14142406]Most retarded request ever..
Asking for paypal.. and GOOD & SERVICE :hidesmile::hidesmile::hidesmile: with zero rep
Start working instead of this bs dream.[/QUOTE]
from what I understand, a ELECTRONICS/GOODS FOR CASH | 50% RETAILin User Services - Hi everyone!
I am buying up all new electronics and goods for 50% retail price.
-For now, the budget is $2k
-transactions will be done over paypal (g&s)
-all items will be shipped to a PO Box.
If you're interestNew Electronics, Clothing, Household Appliances 50%in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello everyone,
I am looking to buy new electronics, clothing, and household appliances for 50% of retail
All goods will be shipped to a PO Box.
All goods will need approval before I purchase.
Looking to purchase up toFITBIT CHARGE HR service | 30$| US/EU/CA only | customer support 24/7|in User Services - talking on skype; good night ;)[AutoHotKey] Auto-Fire for Pistols/Bows/AutoSniper NOT ONLY FOR CSGO! Can't be detectin Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - how do i slow down the auto-fire? like add more delay? I tried changing the fixamount but that didn't seem to do anything.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.