Posts by flashkid33
203 posts total, newest first.
I Want a CLan !in CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - [QUOTE=-FAIL-;6013597]i Am recently Restarting crossfire .... And i want a good clan
Z8Games (http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=3746001)
im a major 5th stripe my k\d is 2.46 and i want a clan thats extremleJoin YabberNaab* , We are friendly and just want to clanwar!in CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - Hey guys! I had this clan before i quitted last year and now im getting back into it. But i saw all members have lefted the clan so i need new members that is active and friendly! We just want to have a good time and claModding of weaponsin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Dont wanna be stupid or anything, but changing your killmarks wont get you banned thou, right?I cant activate my MPGH accin CrossFire Help - hello. Everytime i login to this acc it says i have to send email verify and i do that to my email but i never get the email?! im getting upset!CrossFire Account Generator[SOURCE]in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - whats this good for ? x.x
Showing the 5 most recent posts.