Posts by bnlc
62 posts total, newest first.
Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=rwjninjulica;14606433]Nope, 100% sure it doesn't work. I tried even with moving bots to see if it works. I have not changed anything to what I do when injecting, or the Config. Everything is the same, bhop and chaInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=cptNazar;14594998]Your config.ini path is C:/KateBot/Config.ini ?[/QUOTE]
maybe its abotu his resolution ingame, not about the injectionInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=CoCaColl;14591672]https://i.ibb.co/c3KyJ6m/Sem-t-tulo.png[/QUOTE]
try inject in notepad++ 32bitInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ImogeneBearf;14588352]While mine is a Lowrance, I opted for an internal antenna because I also use it for ice fishing with the optional Ice Machine setup. Not sure if Humminbird offers anything like that or not.[Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=T-800;14585628]Anyone else vac banned?
I'm currently checking for banned players but so far only this guy above me was banned and i suppose it was a delayed vac ban from incorrect injection.
Please give feedback
Showing the 5 most recent posts.