Posts by golfmike
54 posts total, newest first.
Reticent 0.6 - CSGO C# + source/base (smooth aim, triggerbot, glow, chams, radar)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - how does the aimbot work?Simple CSGO Essentials v3.0.0.6in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Just a feedback but I think the new aimbot settings for every weapon has made it a bit complicated.. I like it when it applied to all the weapons...Simple CSGO Essentials v2.9.8in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - definately something isn't right with this version for esp glow and rcsSimple CSGO Essentials v2.9.8in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - i think from past experience... ESP Glow was the conflicting function to cause crash.. but i can try disabling one of the functions I normally use and see what happens
- - - Updated - - -
can confirm ESP Glow is causinSimple CSGO Essentials v2.9.8in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - i always have the same functions on... aimbot,rcs,esp glow,radar,no flash
Showing the 5 most recent posts.