Posts by awit4ever
273 posts total, newest first.
New model/skin for M700in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=LSalander;8687690]Here goes.
Making rezmods work now is easier than you think, no bypass or wachamacallit needed. :)
http://i39.tinypic.com/2qswe9y.jpg[/QUOTE]
I don't know If I should be happy or sad since[Preview]Gia's artworks UI modin CrossFire PH Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=BL4CKWeeD™;8563458]LEECHED from > m o d h u b . o r g <[/QUOTE]
wat? ._.
[QUOTE=bjberido;8598438]sick bro cant wait![/QUOTE]
Guys, wag na kayo umasa, Backread naman ng konti.
Finished na ako sa CrossfirHow to make your own MOD ( Log-in Background )in CrossFire PH Mods & Rez Modding - http://i48.tinypic.com/jrz68i.png
I rendered the CF Login, but I would appriciate it if you can improvise your own login boxReal Rez Mods Have Never Been Patched !in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - *Strokes beard*
So, According to RoLe, I can only mod the Files under the "weapons" Folder(which are 3rd Person View)
a few hints from TS says I don't need a bypass of some sort, I don't even need to inject, which meaHow can Rez Edit the file in CROSSFIRE PHin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - you only need to "check" the files right? go look up "CFLEL.exe".
Showing the 5 most recent posts.