Posts by that's

418 posts total, newest first.

rEaL BoT (re-named) - Cracked AVA V.I.P Hack - OPK, ESP, Aimbot & More!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=nin2246;9247911]One game went rather well I thought everything was fixed by doing the 45+ updates from windows (Only 1 important) I also did the process service 2 hack. the 2nd game after about 15 kills I crashed rEaL BoT (re-named) - Cracked AVA V.I.P Hack - OPK, ESP, Aimbot & More!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=zZzeta/S;9247497] Its strange. Some people(including me) get a scrambled archive on download. Others can download it just fine. All people with Xigncode errors: 1. Disable DEP. 2. Disable UAC. 3. Press login anrEaL BoT (re-named) - Cracked AVA V.I.P Hack - OPK, ESP, Aimbot & More!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ccman32;9247094] Im not so good at everything. That's the fact. Im not even close to be good in reverse engineering and i still managed to crack this in under a half day... [/QUOTE] Exactly. While there was some rEaL BoT (re-named) - Cracked AVA V.I.P Hack - OPK, ESP, Aimbot & More!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ccman32;9247061] Wait, what? So ur actually saying that he did that in the PAST to make sure that i don't do it AGAIN before he even knew that i did it? Dafug?[/QUOTE] No.... Please re-read again. I'm saying thatrEaL BoT (re-named) - Cracked AVA V.I.P Hack - OPK, ESP, Aimbot & More!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Riddick;9247042]This is a hacking website, and Unreal got hacked, so lmfao. Unless Dave84311 takes it to boot, nothing will be done, and it should be approved. A DMCA complaint will not be valid in this instance a

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?