Posts by SpookedOnion
4 posts total, newest first.
CS:GO Account Generator for Report/Commendbotin Counter-Strike 2 Help - https://github.com/EarsKilla/Steam-Account-Generator
You're going to need a private domain to do this, since Steam has started blacklisting all private ones. Also dot**** domains don't work so I wouldn't waste your timeSteam Account Generatorin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Joker;14317854]
Didn't see you did, Also btw what credits am i missing[/QUOTE]
Just missing Ashesh3, think that's about it.Steam Account Generatorin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=javajackz;14317596]how to insert auto capcha ? its tired to enter 100 captcha in one batch[/QUOTE]
You need to turn off hand mode, and turn on auto captcha, then you need a API Key for the captcha service your usAlly's Steam Account Generatorin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Joker;14146816]Will look for a fix when I'm home from school later, sorry guys[/QUOTE]
You should update with the new ui post I put on Github
It's hot :)
Showing the 4 most recent posts.