Posts by 4Sniper
5 posts total, newest first.
MrSkafighter's Menu Pub 1.7in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I have windows 32bit XP and it does not work dudeIM SO PROUD OF MEin CrossFire Discussions - This is old and on every hack site out there probaly leeched itMini pub ava hackin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - This was origonally called Simple Chams And it was patched a long time ago like last year When it came out Sry but this is a bbad april fools hack or hes just that stupidCrossfire doesn't workin CrossFire Discussions - Same thing happenes to me and I tried it with my antivirus and firewall same thing then I tried to do the email and it said no email match on recordMini pub ava hackin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Yeah this was patched along time ago Please close this
Showing the 5 most recent posts.