Posts by OperationGod
5 posts total, newest first.
[Grimoire 3.8] Tainted Gems Bot - Map Rejoin Packets - 4 Variantsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - If you ever feel motivated enough to make a bot, could you give the Void Shogun quest a shot? It's bit harder to do so that's why I'm actually not making the request but I'm just letting you know that if you want to make2008 Account Giveawayin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - I play AQW for the same reason everyone else does, which is so we can play dressup instead of puking in front the mirror.[Grimoire 3.8] New Worlds, New Opportunities Copy ( FASTEST bot ever + Video Proof )in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I have crappy internet so I was pretty skeptical about trying this bot and sure thing, I did the requirements before botting and then I minimized Grimoire and a minute later my character was stuck on "Loading Map 100%." [Grimoire 3.8] New World New Opportunities Copy [FASTER]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I'm too lazy to check for myself. Is this bot faster? The autoskill only on slugfit doesn't sound promising..[Grimoire 3.8] Nulgath's Birthday Pet Quest (Copy, Original)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Doesn't download!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.