Posts by Foreliner
10 posts total, newest first.
Red Dragon 5.4 Both Editionsin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [quote={DCF}-Joe;1979791]Operating System: Vista Ultimate
32/64 Bit: 64-Bit
Error(s): Hack .dll's do not work
Screenshot: Don't think I need to provide one, they do not work
More Details: Alright, I folloJonnyboy Public Hook v1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Dude there is a message when i inject this hack and its not a error. is that supposed to happen? and when CA loads there is no menu, is there a different key besides insert? Im Using PIXInjectBallin19 Simple Pub v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=WhiteBoiNic;1980214]
Faith & PerX are fine, just make sure to close (Or put in settings for auto-close) after injection.[/quote]
The injector im using right now is PIXINJECT, it worked with MattyPattys hack beBallin19 Simple Pub v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Man my injector is sucking now. Can someone tell me what injector they are using. Im using Vista by the way.Jonnyboy Public Hook v1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=deathb4dishonor;1979867][/quote]
Yeah same problem except I have vista and I use PixInject.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.