Posts by Schmandkopp
74 posts total, newest first.
WARNING - VAC IN SPin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - In my honest opinion, Singleplayer hacks are really for wusses. I mean you have all the time you need, you can try over again and for gods sake, if you do get stuck at one place, leave it and then come back.
What's thmod the title for default classes?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I once asked if it is possible to edit classes, I got no reeeeeeal answer.
They all said like "why would you want to do that" and others said that you need a very skilled programmer to find files and edit them, shit likeHave you been banned (Steam)?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Just been banned.
Currently playing AIWNet, better than expected.
It just takes a while to find a lobby. :([Release] Make em' Fallin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Thanks for making my day, Azumikkel.
:b[Release] Make em' Fallin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Nice idea, seems promising.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.