Posts by carcrash
253 posts total, newest first.
Enjoying L4D2?in Left 4 Dead 1 / 2 / 3 Hacks - I bought the game about a year ago and made a guide series about it in my channel TheGamingOnion,
Now that most of you got the game for absolutely nothing here's a question, How is the game? do you think it's worth theHow can this be? Low ranks (T) with guns like m416?in Combat Arms EU Help - It's stil highly unlikely that [T] ranks have these guns, and are you sure it's there?How can this be? Low ranks (T) with guns like m416?in Combat Arms EU Help - It can't be a weapon spawner, cause they have attachments, I saw "T"s with M416 (and a scope) and TPG 1's.
Insane. How did they get them? (It can't be by gifts, too low level, can't buy it (I checked) and I didint fiTokolocoSK CAEU v4.0 - GodMode,WeaponSpawner,Anti Kick,Kick Elite And Morein Combat Arms Europe Hacks - I see pepole with shop hacks? like "T"s with TPG 1's and m416's , How is that possible?TokolocoSK CAEU v4.0 - GodMode,WeaponSpawner,Anti Kick,Kick Elite And Morein Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Wraithkillas does not work. ^^
Showing the 5 most recent posts.