Posts by thunder59

11 posts total, newest first.

[Grimoire 3.8] New World New Opportunities Copy [FASTER]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=ahmed raslan;14184291]thunder59 I think I managed to do it faster after testing your bot compared to this one https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1427850 Just made it faster with no slowdowns in the Slug[Grimoire 3.8] New Worlds, New Opportunities Copy ( FASTEST bot ever + Video Proof )in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Wow cool. I don't think if it's possible rejoin the map directly with different number trough packet spammer. Also this bot is faster than mine /surrender Anyway, Thank you /yay[Grimoire 3.8] New World New Opportunities Copy [FASTER]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Kiling_Machine4321;14183974]Already found a solution. Just find a class that has moderate damage skill and low cooldown. I use Alpha Omega since its 2nd is 2s cooldown. Also adding /join after each temp quest drop[Grimoire 3.8] New World New Opportunities Copy [FASTER]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Kiling_Machine4321;14183942]How do you get packet that command to attack? Rather than just basic attack on Slugfit, attacking him with a skill or two might be able to kill it faster. Also you should add more basic[Grimoire 3.8] New World New Opportunities Copy [FASTER]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Dab;14183546]Provide 2 virus scans for both files next time, files approved.[/QUOTE] sorry for my bad xD. anyway, thank you :D - - - Updated - - - [QUOTE=ahmed raslan;14183241]I made a bot myself Finishing the

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?