Posts by iH34DSHOT
32 posts total, newest first.
[Release] M24 Arctic Camo V1in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Alixl2;1826307]This looks like a pasted pic that you lowered the opacity? anyways gj[/quote]
yea i know >.< can you teach me how to make a camo without making it look... choobish? you dont have to if you can th[Release] M24 Arctic Camo V1in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=-Simply-Own-;1825494]Dude, Your From Gorfag? Thats All Im Saying. -_-[/quote]
I am NOT from Gorfag. If I ever go to that leccher site, its probably to see if they actually made something interesting. The only g[Release] M24 Arctic Camo V1in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=-Simply-Own-;1824416]Lmao:p Noob This Is From Gorfag. Site!:p GTFO.
Its Not His Guys.
P.S Dont Tell Me Oh Then Your On Gordon Site, I Just See What They Do.
AnyWays GTFO. -_-[/quote]
You fuckin serious? I'll bet[Release] M24 Arctic Camo V1in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Yes this IS V1 which means there is a 75% chance i will make a new arctic camo sniper. First off this is my first texture mod. I only crossmod but since I <3 the MW2 arctic camo SOO much, i decided to make arctic camo foCombat Arms Menu Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Your gonna need
A. 2 virus scans
B. Screenshot/Screenie
C. And The hotkey for your menu.
BTW. This doesn't look legit anyways
Showing the 5 most recent posts.