Posts by Ar88rA
59 posts total, newest first.
Call of Duty 4 Trainerin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - ahh i googled on how to update to 1.7, so i did. then my cod4 wouldnt work. so then i uninstalled so i could reinstall. But now its not letting me install :(:eek:Call of Duty 4 Trainerin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [quote=JamesA1994;3420879]Its at the bottom left of the main screen.
Mine says 1.7.158 or something like that.[/quote]
ah im on 1.6 do you have it working on there yet?Call of Duty 4 Trainerin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [quote=JamesA1994;3417912]What patch do you have?
This will only work for 1.7 (Its super easy to make it work for 1.6 though, I just need to make a fix).[/quote]
i dont know my patch, how can i find out?Call of Duty 4 Trainerin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [quote=JamesA1994;3417553]I don't know how I can make it more simple.
Run CoD4.
Run the hack.
Turn the option that you want on.
Join a game.
PWN!
Edit:
You want the source, come get it ;D
If you use it, thank aCall of Duty 4 Trainerin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [quote=JamesA1994;3404146]I'll PM it to you ;)
I heard noobs like sauce...[/quote]
i know this sounds n00b (im new to cod4 pc hacking) but how do i use this?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.