Posts by hamid1455
37 posts total, newest first.
Link Exchangein User Services - Here's basically what I'm looking for, you give me a download link from *********, fileserve, etc and then I give you my download link. We both download the file from the link and we both earn something.
If you're inneed some farmingin CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - I wanna do a few kills for sniper badge. I will farm back on my other account. Send me a PM if you wanna farm.farm 100 kills rite now!in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - let me kill you 1000 times then i let you kill me 1000 times. go online rite now delta 4Sell CF account - many guns!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - ill just say this: it isnt one of my best CF accounts that has a lot of luck with crates nuff said. (|-.-|)Sell CF account - many guns!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - im selling CF account with many TEMP guns. It has few coupons and is rank corporal LVL 1. THe IGN is [CM]_email and theres no clan joined yet. here's the screenshots of the account. Taking offers thru paypal and use MM i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.