Posts by Distinction
516 posts total, newest first.
*in General - [quote=arunforce;2721849]
You posted another fucking thread. There were 10 million other options you could have done. What the hell are you smoking? You could of let it go, oh I'm wrong it's over I shouldn't believe e*in General - [quote=arunforce;2721809]
Rep whoring, I don't give a fuck what you did, honestly. 2,500 thanks is nothing. I get thanked all the time for stupid shit. I don't really care, but you think it's some kind of badge of repre*in General - [quote=Vocal;2721777]Binladen can never win Arun give it up.[/quote]
HI MY NAME IS VOCAL AND I FOLLOW EVERYTHING ARUN SAYS CAUSE I DON'T HAVE A MIND OF MY OWN AND I SUCK UP SO I DON'T GET BANNED AND I WILL HAVE A BETT*in General - [quote=arunforce;2721732]
2,500 thanks. Wow, post two hacks? Oh my god, that's impressive, and you even think you caused MPGH to grow. Calling me taliban for what reason, because I can possibly be Muslim? Yeah, that's*in General - [quote=Iconik;2721689]This isn't a moral fight.
You will not win with your shitty little comments here and there. BinLaden, you have nothing on arunforce - give it up. Distinction, I suggest you keep your mouth shut be
Showing the 5 most recent posts.