Posts by Diablola. _
1,254 posts total, newest first.
SELLING MSDN ADMIN / INVITES %% FRESH AND UNUSEDin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Vouch! I did a deal with this user and everything went smooth.Allura's Vouch Copy Profilein Vouch Copy Profiles - Got an awesome vouch from him!
Will definitely come back again when I need his service :)SELLING MSDN ADMIN / INVITES %% FRESH AND UNUSEDin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Talking to you on skype right now.Dezayn's Graphics - Starting At 0.99$ | Weekly Discounts | Thread Designs | Many Morein User Services - Vouch. Great service!
He finished my order within 24 hours and it looks great. He even edited the parts I thought should be done a bit different.
Super fast and really helpful.
I'll come back for sure :)eBay Managed Payment accounts ⭐ Up to 1000 Items ⭐ Listing ⭐ High Quality ⭐ Aged ⭐in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Ptyperboi;12818717]bought a account off this guy. Now i cant even get a reply back. im making this post because its past his time frame he promised.[/QUOTE]
Same here, bought the account on 24th, and now he's 2 d
Showing the 5 most recent posts.