Posts by tristesse
16 posts total, newest first.
Price Check please :)in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Awesome! thank you Hugo Boss :)Price Check please :)in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Z8Games (http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=9989483)
What level is the account? SFC -5
Kill / Death ? 1.16
Equipment - See link above
ZP on account - 11 :P bonus points - 16k
ever hack on it? - NopeSelling a CF account!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Missed your post @_@ if you're still interested please let me know!Selling a CF account!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - 30 dollars usSelling a CF account!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Little Bump, I'm still looking to sell this account. The price is set at $30 usd and won't be changing any more. I think Its a VERY good price considering the amount of money I put into it =/
I just really need to sell
Showing the 5 most recent posts.