Posts by dootag
14 posts total, newest first.
Selling inventory (worth >75million) for one Standart Edtion key (EU)in Escape From Tarkov Hacks & Cheats - Still there, I think this is a really good/fair offer so msg me when u'r interested!!!Selling inventory (worth >75million) for one Standart Edtion key (EU)in Escape From Tarkov Hacks & Cheats - !STILL OFFERING!
MSG ME ON IM IF INTERESTED!Selling inventory (worth >75million) for one Standart Edtion key (EU)in Escape From Tarkov Hacks & Cheats - okay, messaged you!Selling inventory (worth >75million) for one Standart Edtion key (EU)in Escape From Tarkov Hacks & Cheats - Hey Guys,
I already created an offer like this before the last wipe, but since it was pre-wipe, nobody wanted to buy it :/ This time its not 120 million but it's still some money ;) So this time I think, especially beSelling inventory (worth >112million) for one Standart Edtion key (EU)in Escape From Tarkov Hacks & Cheats - Yea, still accepting
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=L0uMaster;14212538]Still accepting offers?[/QUOTE]
If you are Interested but cant write direct messeges yet add me on d_iscor_d: Bahman#6719
Showing the 5 most recent posts.