Posts by Raze101
193 posts total, newest first.
Has the Bank Glitch been patched?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE=tikolero;14824812]I tried doing the bank glitch to store some non-AC tagged materials. The fast-click process glitch to reveal the transfer button still works, but when I try to transfer the non-AC tagged item intFASTEST Shogun Paragon Pet Legion Token Bot [Grimoire 3.8+]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=DriftFreak;14845985]What exactly does the Load SkillCommand.dll thing do? And does it immediately read ANY classes used and the best skillset for them and applies it to fighting the mobs? How does it work? Just c2020 FAST Gold Farming + The Assistant Unidentified 25 Bot [Grimoire 3.8+]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=ZeroInfinity;14833636]Sorry to necro the thread, just genuinely curious, isn't farming gold via Berserker Bunny still faster than the battlegrounde method?[/QUOTE]
Probably with glitched rooms dead, will need to FASTEST Shogun Paragon Pet Legion Token Bot [Grimoire 3.8+]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Muf4sa;14825497]I know this may be a dumb question, but do I need to own the Paragon Pet to use this?[/QUOTE]
Yeah need Shogun Dage or Paragon (which you can get next March)Auto Bank Glitch Plugin for Grimoire 3.8in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - No, its patched (a mod should label this post as patched)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.