Posts by Yemeles
3 posts total, newest first.
KekBoxer 2.0 - User Commands and bindable keysin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - You need to make sure all the characters have the same speed. If you're using 059's client you can use /setspd <speed here> or something similar. Just make sure to not set it to more than the characters actually have andWriting a proxy serverin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Hello MPGH. I'm a hobby programmer and I've been playing with Java, C++ and some other languages for a few years. I have been playing this game for over 7 years and only recently wanted to start playing with the game aft[X31.5.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Hey! Thanks for keeping this updated I love the hack.
I know I should look harder before asking, but is there an option to ability auto-aim? I remember using some client and pressing right click and it would spell bomb,
Showing the 3 most recent posts.