Posts by Phantazy
1,485 posts total, newest first.
Anyone else agnostic? (Plus a question for Christians)in Religion - Well Im an agnostic, evolution theory doesn't really suffice to explain some doubts, neither do "God existence" theory.. So, I'm waiting on a better theory.Best Game Score Threadin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Hey! my good old fellas, I'm back to AVA, god knows why, and I just made a new alt that lvl'd up way too fast -thanks to CCman- and here are some of the scores I've made -free of hacks as always- and the reaction to my rTOURNAMENT [A.V.A] DISCUSSin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I would say 3v3 randomly per-assigned teams, demolition or sniper-only maybeDurability and Repair systemin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [quote=IncognitoX;4995426]How does it work? If a perm weap gets to 0% then it's broken or no?
If not where?[/quote]
I guess with Durability decreasing, your weapon stats also decrease, till 0% where the weapon gets to 10,000 kssnsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - great find mate, thnx for the share
Showing the 5 most recent posts.