Posts by weepee
967 posts total, newest first.
[SELLING] CPT 3 W/ 11 PERMS FOR NXin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - 20K NX anyone?[SELLING] CPT 3 W/ 11 PERMS FOR NXin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - ^offered $17.50 but taking NX only.[SELLING] CPT 3 W/ 11 PERMS FOR NXin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Forgot to mention this is for CA NA! ADDED 50X 300% EXP PASSES[SELLING] CPT 3 W/ 11 PERMS FOR NXin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello everyone, been a while. So I'm back to CA and I'm selling my CPT3 for NX. Please look closely at images for the perms and it also I sold some crap items so now it has 340k+ GP on the account. I have vouches in my sS> Combat Arms Hoodie & Vindictus Mousepadin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Neonblack-;8256667]Ill Buy the Hoodie..
$15 Not including shiping..
Texas,USA[/QUOTE]
ok plz pm ur skype, u need 15 posts tho
Showing the 5 most recent posts.