Posts by incognito5x3x2x1
55 posts total, newest first.
Post Your Favourite Hacking Moments Here!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - well my favorite was when i was wallhacking and a guy got pretty pissed and said on voice chat :
:mad::mad::mad:
"I'm gonna find ya, me gonna come to u house and beat you, you hacker, you gonna pay for what ya done, Trading Steam account (alot of games even mw2 on) for a good offer.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I am trading my steam account...Here are the games I have
-COD: Modern Warfare 2
-COD: Modern Warfare
-COD: World At War
-COD 1
-COD 2
-Garry's Mod
-Team Fortress 2
-Star Wars: Knights of The old Republic
th[SOLVED]mw2 stuck in loading screen! HELP ME!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - thanks guys....im relaxed now....i solved the problem :P[SOLVED]mw2 stuck in loading screen! HELP ME!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hi guys, I have this small problem I deal with...I downloaded a the War3zdude external box esp a few months ago and it worked fine....one week ago i was aimboting and killing everyone and then "CRASH COMMAND OVERFLOW" anKoen's MW2 SP Trainer V3.0 (1.1.195)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - nice hack man, good job
Showing the 5 most recent posts.