Posts by Ridesharerer
5 posts total, newest first.
Howdy y'allin Member Introduction & Return - Texas. Riding dirty with bun and ChadWTB uber and lyft rider accountsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - And/ or discounted ride services. Will be a recurring purchase so willing to work out a kickback system or flat rate works for me swell. Please contact with offers, still below 15 posts BTWEleanor's Uber Referral Service | 0.8$ Per Ride | Cheapest N Fastestin User Services - Are these good for any distance rides?any uber driver here ????????in Marketplace Talk - I drive for those heathens. Or I should say I have a contract with those peopleHowdy y'allin Member Introduction & Return - Down south uber and lyft driver here. New to this forum but not all forums. I been on the internet for 20ish years. If you need any assistance with ridesharing holler at me. Or if you're willing to share you know where
Showing the 5 most recent posts.