Posts by saviola8
27 posts total, newest first.
ROYCE'S AMAZING REFUNDING SERVICE | 24/7 | EXPERIENCED REFUNDER | APPLE & MOREin User Services - +VOUCH
Managed to do a $180 CAD order from Nike with no issues at all and was all processed very quickly.
Thanks!Apple iPad Refund in Canadain User Services - PhilKessel I've requested to add you on IM.
My previous issues were with a custom jewellery store and Apple, both using UPS.Apple iPad Refund in Canadain User Services - Hi
I'm looking for a refund for a new model Apple iPad in Canada.
Ideally wanting someone who can do a simple refund without the need of an investigation etc. and happy to buy from whichever store is easiest (BestB★★★ DRAGONPORN FITBIT SHOP | BLAZE/IONIC/CHARGE 2 [24H TRACKING] DISCOUNTED ★★★in User Services - https://i.ibb.co/H2MVwvb/IMG-1609.jpg
+VOUCH
Thanks! Received today and whole process was very quick :)IPTV Service | Sky-DAZN-Eurosport |FHD|5000 Channels|30 countries|VOD|CCAM|*24h TESTin User Services - Quick question, what is the CCAM CLINE option? I've had IPTV for a few years and am looking to change provider because of buffering during sports events.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.