Posts by jabbathehutt
616 posts total, newest first.
<<<HOT>>> Account with 50 games!! Non hacked!!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey,
I'm selling this account for a friend. It is 100% non hacked!
All the games on this account are played often so every game should have a high score.
Steam calc: ~440$!!!
If you are interested in buying, just aHow to fix the 'Connection to online services failed'in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - Snipmen Did not work either :/.
lolbie Already tried :(.
Anyone else who can help me?How to fix the 'Connection to online services failed'in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - Since the last patch :/How to fix the 'Connection to online services failed'in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - Like the title says. Any ideas how to fix this fucking problem?
I already contacted Steam + Activision support.Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Unlocker ( stat changer, new gui and more )in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I really like the GUI lolbie :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.