Posts by killerdude54
181 posts total, newest first.
dotNetIntelligentDLL Classin Visual Basic Programming - After a bit of reworking, finally got this to work with the program I'm developing. Thanks, nice release.13 DayZ OA Keys for Rust Steam Keyin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Trade done.13 DayZ OA Keys for Rust Steam Keyin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=TheTerroriser1;9135057]Could all be invalid keys for the banned keys check.Why don't you just upload two more pictures for the proof you need...I don't understand why you're reluctant to do so.[/QUOTE]Because I do13 DayZ OA Keys for Rust Steam Keyin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=TheTerroriser1;9133985]Pretty sure you need a ban check as well since you could just be using 13 banned keys (but still valid) for those screenshots.[/QUOTE]
Hmm. Maybe check the scan log? "0 Banned keys and 13 Cl13 DayZ OA Keys for Rust Steam Keyin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - As the title says, I want to trade 13 Dayz OA Keys (Have) for a Rust Steam Key (Want).
Skype: xDarkSniperx
http://i.imgur.com/aziODZi.png
Showing the 5 most recent posts.