Posts by Rooopppi
12 posts total, newest first.
First Strike DLC Unlocker[19/5/11]in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Ok, I downloaded the newest version, but its crashing the game after some time.Texture Hack V1.6 by the Texture Hacking Team [All Versions]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Does this work on call of duty 4? If not, is there a texture hack that works with cod4?.::BEST::. Sniper Guidein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - [quote=Urrby;2767652]-Always one shot one kill[/quote]
40% change to get a hitmarker when quickscoping.
10% change to get a hitmarker when hardscoping.
..I thinkAlteriwnet Updatein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - I dont get an error ;)[Tutorial]Native mod supportin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Give credits to Deathmax ;) (original post) (http://alteriw.net/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8334)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.